[XXIV-M,102,000] TOLOMEO PROGRAM

#ItalyDecisionTaken

BLINkING ITALY

32015 may 15 - ITALY DECISION TAKEN

It was known from centuries that Italy was special. Today was the only reasonable choice.

In the XX Century, Riccardo Lazzati said:
“Italy occupies 0.5% of the Earth, and 0.83% of humanity lives there.
Bio climatic conditions are unique in the world, it allows the peninsula to be the first nation in the world for biodiversity. In facts:
▪ 7,000 different plants, following Brazil with 3,000
▪ 58,000 species of animals, followed by China with 20,000
▪ 1,800 wild grape vines, followed by France with 200
▪ 997 types of apples, worldwide there are 1,227
▪ 140 types of grain, followed by the US with 6

Italy owns 70% of the artistic and human patrimony. The remaining 30% is spread throughout the rest of the planet.
#italia #italy “.

Annunci